- Attendance at 20+ International Art Fairs.
- 14 artworks acquired by the Smithsonian.
- 12 new paintings shipped across the Atlantic.
- An entire month as an Artist-in-Residence at the CAMAC foundation in France.
- 4 works on view at AQUA Art Miami Art Fair.
- A packed schedule of events and during Art Basel Miami Beach.
- And last but certainly not least, a wildly successful exhibition at Morton Fine Art.
To say the least, 2013 was a great year. But now I’m ready to reward myself with some much needed time off. My gift to myself: A 2-month blog hiatus so I can rest and re-energize.
I love you THIS much!